Sattar&Co. has been instructed by a Japanese investor to advise and represent it in relation to a high value share acquisition in a manufacturing company in Bangladesh, involving USD millions. The assignment involves, inter alia, conducting a thorough due diligence on the Target company, negotiating and drafting the Term Sheet and the Definitive Agreements and advising on the various laws of Bangladesh, including company, environment, joint venture and land laws.
- Sattar&Co. advises a leading US IT company in relation to terminating its employees in Bangladesh
- Sattar&Co. advises a US law firm on various matters in the telecommunication sector
- Sattar&Co. advises on a high value acquisition of a company in the pharmaceutical sector
- Sattar&Co. advises a Swedish law firm on employment and discrimination laws
- Sattar&Co. advises one of the world’s leading IT company in relation to foreign loans and credit supplies