Sattar&Co. has been recently instructed by a US law firm to advise and represent a multinational company in relation to a complex trademark and royalty issue in Bangladesh. The matter involves advising the client on the laws of royalty and trademarks and liaising with foreign counsel and government authorities.
- Sattar&Co. advises a leading US IT company in relation to terminating its employees in Bangladesh
- Sattar&Co. advises a US law firm on various matters in the telecommunication sector
- Sattar&Co. advises on a high value acquisition of a company in the pharmaceutical sector
- Sattar&Co. advises a Swedish law firm on employment and discrimination laws
- Sattar&Co. advises one of the world’s leading IT company in relation to foreign loans and credit supplies